AidEx is the world’s largest annual event for aid and development. Welcoming over 2,500 delegates from international NGOs, UN agencies, Government, Consultants academia and media over two days from 62 countries.
Supply the Aid and Development sector? Or looking to access a new market? AidEx is the place to set up shop and show the Aid and Development community how your organisation can help improve the efficiency and delivery of Aid. Making a difference to those in need. With a wide range of exhibitors from logistics to communications, medical to consultants. AidEx houses the full aid and development supply chain and is the central market place for the community.
REASONS FOR EXHIBITING
- Position yourself in front of the professional aid community
- Generate new leads
- Demonstrate your products and services face-to-face
- Raise brand awareness
- Launch new products and services
- Attract attention from global media
- Benefit from an array of free marketing services from the moment you sign up
- Receive personal PR services from our PR team, dedicated to sharing your news and creating maximum awareness of your brand before, during and after the event.