AidEx is the world’s largest annual event for aid and development. Welcoming over 2,000 delegates from international NGOs, UN agencies, Government, Consultants, academia and media over two days from 60+ countries.
Supply to the aid and development sector or looking to access a new sector? AidEx is an opportunity to show the aid and development community how your organisation can help improve the efficiency and delivery of aid or make a difference to those in need.
Over 200 exhibiting organisations will take part including logistics, communications, medical, shelter, W.A.S.H and technology suppliers alongside international NGOs, associations, consultancies and media, the AidEx exhibition houses the full aid and development supply chain and is the central marketplace for the community.
REASONS FOR EXHIBITING
- Position yourself in front of the professional aid community
- Generate new leads
- Demonstrate your products and services face-to-face
- Raise brand awareness
- Launch new products and services
- Attract attention from global media
- Benefit from an array of free marketing services from the moment you sign up
- Receive personal PR services from our PR team, dedicated to sharing your news and creating maximum awareness of your brand before, during and after the event.